Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: The Citadel of Skokie
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)The
Citadel of Skokie is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team. The primary purpose of a
Registered Nurse's (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse's (LPN) position
is to provide each of the residents with routine daily nursing care
and services in accordance with each resident's assessments and
care plan.Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Essential Job Functions:
- Works using the guidelines established from the Nurse Practice
Act and Policies and Procedures and nursing judgement.
- Assesses, plans, and evaluates nursing care delivered to
patients/residents requiring long-term or rehabilitation care.
- Delivers nursing care to patients/residents requiring long-term
or rehabilitative care.
- Implements the patient/resident plan of care and evaluates the
- Directs and supervises care given by other nursing
- Provides input in the formulation and evaluation of standards
- Maintains knowledge of necessary documentation
- Maintains knowledge of equipment set-up, maintenance and
- Maintains confidentiality and patient/resident rights,
regarding all patient/resident personnel information.
- Provides patient/resident/family caregiver education as
- Conducts self in a professional manner in compliance with unit
and facility policies.
- May be required to oversee Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of
Nursing obtained prior to hire date
- Must be CPR certified
- Previous experience in long-term care is preferred
- Compassionate and empathetic personality -Benefits Offered:
- Professional Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
- Innovative Training ProgramsJob Type: -Full-time afternoon,
nights and PRNCitadel Healthcare has a long and successful history
of providing long and short-term skilled nursing care. -At Citadel,
we are committed to personalized, integrated care that factors in
the total well-being of every guest and their family members, and
that does not just meet, but exceeds, their expectations. As part
of this empathetic, respectful culture of care, we are dedicated to
meeting individual preferences and needs in order to help each
guest feel at home and achieve an optimal health outcome - our
number one goal.Citadel Healthcare has been nominated as a Great
Place to Work. Please click on the link to learn more about our
facilities. We look forward to receiving your application! We don't
just offer care for you - we care about you.
Keywords: The Citadel of Skokie, Skokie , Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!