Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: The Citadel of Skokie
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)Skokie Meadows
is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN) to join our team. A Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical
Nurse is responsible for supervising nursing personnel while
ensuring our residents' needs are met in accordance with
professional standards of practice through physician orders, center
policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines.
We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love
for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance
their career.Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Works using the guidelines established from the Nurse Practice
Act and Policies and Procedures and nursing judgement.
- Assesses, plans, and evaluates nursing care delivered to
patients/residents requiring long-term or rehabilitation care.
- Delivers nursing care to patients/residents requiring long-term
or rehabilitative care.
- Implements the patient/resident plan of care and evaluates the
- Directs and supervises care given by other nursing
- Provides input in the formulation and evaluation of standards
- Maintains knowledge of necessary documentation
- Maintains knowledge of equipment set-up, maintenance and
- Maintains confidentiality and patient/resident rights,
regarding all patient/resident personnel information.
- Provides patient/resident/family caregiver education as
- Conducts self in a professional manner in compliance with unit
and facility policies.
- May be required to oversee Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Professional Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
- Innovative Training ProgramsJob Type: -Part-TimeCitadel
Healthcare has a long and successful history of providing long and
short-term skilled nursing care. -At Citadel, we are committed to
personalized, integrated care that factors in the total well-being
of every guest and their family members, and that does not just
meet, but exceeds, their expectations. As part of this empathetic,
respectful culture of care, we are dedicated to meeting individual
preferences and needs in order to help each guest feel at home and
achieve an optimal health outcome - our number one goal.Citadel
Healthcare has been nominated as a Great Place to Work. Please
click on the link to learn more about our facilities. We look
forward to receiving your application! We don't just offer care for
you - we care about you.
Keywords: The Citadel of Skokie, Skokie , Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!