Company: JourneyCare Hospice
Posted on: May 10, 2022
JourneyCare is -growing and looking for a Full Time CNA! Make a
difference every day to patients and families coping with end of
life illness. Join our caring and compassionate team today!Work
Schedule -- Monday-Friday 8:30a-5pService Area(s) -- Evanston,
Lincolnwood, Skokie, Des Plaines, Niles, Park Ridge and Morton
GroveWe offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health,
dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid
holidays, 17 days off, and more!POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be certified with current CNA certification.
- Hospice experience preferred.
- Exhibits a caring attitude toward patients and families.
- Able to cope with stressful situations.
- Able to read and follow written instructions and document care
- Possesses current CPR certification.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Understands hospice philosophy, and issues of death/dying
- Current CPR certification.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in
good working order.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and
written communications; skills per competency checklist.
- Shows the ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Works indoors in patients' homes. -
- May be required to work in undesirable areas.To apply via text,
text 365 to 708-866-1615#AC
Keywords: JourneyCare Hospice, Skokie , Hospice CNA, Healthcare , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!