OSE Supply Chain Manager
Posted on: November 16, 2023
'Own Your Career' supports Tenneco's People Model, ensuring that
we both "Select the Best" and "Build & Develop" internal
DRiV is a world leader in the international automotive aftermarket
built from the combined strengths of Tenneco, Federal-Mogul and
--hlins with 31 of the best known and respected aftermarket brands,
including 14 brands 100 years or older. Our colleagues from 25
countries around the world work as one team, driving advancements
that help our customers get the most from every vehicle, every
ride, every race, and every journey.
We are seeking a Supply Chain Manager to support the Office of
Strategic Execution (OSE). Reporting to the Manufacturing & Supply
Chain Vice President - OSE, this position will lead and grow a
culture of winning and execution by facilitating projects aimed at
generating continuous improvement techniques, cost reductions, and
process performance improvements for the DRiV aftermarket
distribution centers. This role should provide efficient leadership
and cost-effective integration of process improvements, creating
distribution operational excellence.
The Supply Chain Manager responsibilities includes all aspects of
operations for the supply and distribution functions and requires
coordination with the cross functional groups to have
accountability for on-time fill rate, delivery performance, and
distribution center optimization.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are
the best fit for the role. You will first hear from someone in
Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next
step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride
ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure
of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Calculate cost reductions and/or various analysis to determine
optimal problem-solving method.
- Lead and support the OSE supply chain projects through
partnership with cross functional teams including external
consultants and partners
- Lead supply chain and distribution workshops and ideation
- Delivery Performance including but not limited to on-time
delivery, fill rate accuracy, cost saving initiatives, and
- Must be willing to perform distribution and plant site
- Travel required 40-50% (mostly US based)
- Responsible to achieve in year North America run rate savings
- Distribution Centers savings forecast plan and execution
- YoY financial improvements
- Define budget
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business,
Engineering or Finance
- Master's Degree preferred
- ASCM (Association of Supply Chain Management) CPIM
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in supply chain and distribution in
an aftermarket environment
- Experience in Lean, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement or
- Demonstrated knowledge of ERP Systems (SAP strongly
- Strong knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation,
and database management software.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Respond with a sense of urgency
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated high aptitude for
solving problems, including the ability to teach and coach
- Ability to effectively communicate technical supply chain needs
in a clear, concise manner to the business
- Working knowledge and understanding of financial concepts and
- Demonstrated leadership skills (direct and cross functionally)
and excellent relationship management at varying levels
- Ability to influence and drive solutions across the supply
chain and distribution teams
- Has the ability to think creatively and proactively propose
solutions with an mindfulness.
- Ability to operate independently within a tight deadline
You are encouraged to 'Own Your Career' to maximize your
development and reach your full potential! Apply now to be a part
of a winning team!
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Keywords: Tenneco, Skokie , OSE Supply Chain Manager, Executive , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!