Project Manager, Enterprise Systems
Company: Covenant Living Communities
Posted on: January 20, 2023
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!The Central Office of a nation
wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities is seeking a
The Project Manager (PM) position is responsible for managing
projects of moderate to high complexity by working with business
partners within multiple business functions to align project
solutions with business strategies; working with project teams to
organize, track, and report on project statuses; communicating with
Project Sponsors and project teams and ensuring projects are
delivered on time and on budget; providing portfolio and project
management; leveraging an informed knowledge of business functions
and areas to identify and/or resolve problems. The PM shall provide
stakeholder support throughout the project lifecycle.In this role,
the Project Manager will:
- Assist vice presidents with creating a plan for new or future
projects during integrated strategic plan (ISP) and operating plan
seasons. Assist project sponsors with completing the needed
documentation to move the project forward.
- Manage and track project budgets. Code invoices associated with
projects and alert project sponsor when a project exceeds
- Build positive working relationships with vice presidents,
project managers, and project teams.
- Act as the bridge between vice presidents (project sponsors)
and the project teams tasked with executing the projects.
- Lead and manage project teams. Coordinate meetings with the
teams and key stakeholders.
- Set deadlines and assign responsibilities while motivating
project team members to accomplish tasks. Ensure project deadlines
are communicated and understood by all team members.
- Monitor project budget and resources, and summarize the
progress of projects. Prepare status and summary reports for the
Executive Leadership Team.
- Use analytical skills to help solve problems that arise in
projects. Analyze information to make decisions that affect the
- Understand specific requirements and support multiple projects
- Able to work with project stakeholders and members of project
teams to develop, edit, and revise project requirements.
- Coordinate collection and dissemination of requirements and
related information with various teams and partners.
- Track project deliverables and update necessary project status
documentation for the project management office.
- As part of the project management office, create needed
documentation and PowerPoint presentations for stakeholders.
- Utilize document formats that are standard internally and
introduce best practice versions where there is opportunity.
- Coordinate with business teams to prioritize needs and promote
communication between key stakeholders.
- Work with business teams, Internal IT, and third-party vendors
to coordinate project related meetings.The ideal candidate will
- Skilled in developing and implementing effective and efficient
- Excellent communication skills - ability to understand the
requirements and implement or present the story in a meaningful
- Must be flexible.
- Good program management and change management skills - ability
to work in very agile environment with quick turnaround.
- High level of attention to detail, high degree of quality and
- Exceptional written and verbal, group communication
- Proven background in delivering quality documents, often with
- Multi-tasking self-starter who can follow instructions and has
the drive and organizational skills to manage across timelines and
- 8+ years' experience working with business teams and managing
- Significant senior living related industry experience required
- PMI certified, preferred.For full time employees, we offer a
generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit or .Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability,
marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected
genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by
local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Keywords: Covenant Living Communities, Skokie , Project Manager, Enterprise Systems, Executive , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!