Memory Care Training & Community Oversight Manager
Company: Covenant Living Communities
Posted on: November 23, 2022
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!The SAIDO Master is
responsible for the training, implementation and ongoing oversight
of SAIDO Learning within Covenant and external Sublicensee
communities. The SAIDO Master is also responsible for ensuring the
quality and integrity of SAIDO Learning with the goal of impacting
persons with dementia, their families, and staff across the
- Work proactively with all SAIDO communities, identifying
successes and challenges, acting as a coach, guide, mentor and
strategic partner to ensure quality programs.
- Conduct on-site community visits per the established roll-out
plan and thereafter to assess SAIDO program and training
- Provide individual consultation and program recommendations to
support Chief Lead Supporters and Lead Supporters on an ongoing
- Coach communities on strategies for increasing and optimizing
program participation levels.
- Coach communities to deploy program and establish participation
across all departments on campus.
- Effectively communicate with Executive Director and Leadership
the status of the SAIDO program in their community and make
recommendations for enhancement.
- Educate and assist Advancement Team in understanding SAIDO
Learning, its benefits to the residents and families and how it
enhances the care that the community gives.
- Conduct monthly Skype meetings with Lead Support Teams to
assess quality, provide updates, and address challenges.
- Lead monthly networking calls allowing for positive sharing,
problem-solving, ongoing education.
- Utilizing a train-the-trainer format, plan and conduct Lead
Supporter and Supporter training sessions for SAIDO Sublicensees
based on the content in the training manuals.
- Direct and supervise the organization and distribution of
monthly training reports and administrative paperwork to Japan KLT
team for Covenant Living and SAIDO Sublicensees.
- Gather diagnostic scores on a timely basis from each community
and create case studies.
- Submit and share compelling SAIDO success stories monthly, both
verbally and in writing.
- Assist the IT Department with the management and ongoing
enhancement of the SAIDO Database.Required Degree: Bachelor's
degreePreferred Degree: Master's degreeExperience:
- 3+ years experience with dementia, ageing, and long-term care
- 3+ years experience as a manager or leader, working with team
outcomes.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Strong drive for results: self-starter with vision and the
ability to follow through with ideas.
- Integrity and recognition of confidentiality needs and
- Ability to tell stories with an understanding of their impact
- Demonstrated ability to multitask.
- In-depth customer service and customer focus mindset and
- Computer proficiency. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite,
including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to recognize and solve problems, lead SAIDO teams
toward outcomes, and generate results.
- Proven leadership skills, with ability to identify strengths
and weaknesses in teams and create opportunities for staff
- In-depth communication skills: ability to present material
orally and in writing in an articulate and concise manner; ability
to listen and process others' points of view and act in accordance
with SAIDO principles and philosophy.
- Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal skills: behavioral
maturity; ability to show compassion and create trust.
- Strong organizational skills: ability to gather information,
categorize it, and create impactful presentations.
- Travel up to 50%For full time employees, we offer a generous
benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
www.covenantcareathome.org.Covenant Living and CovenantCare at
Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information,
or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations,
Keywords: Covenant Living Communities, Skokie , Memory Care Training & Community Oversight Manager, Executive , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!