Posted on: November 20, 2022
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and
- Following up on work results.
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and
disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing a weekly KPI
- Identify and Anticipate current and future customer trends and
- Strategically monitor customer satisfaction.
- Meet with inventory and purchasing to ensure product
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising
activities; determining additional needed sales promotion;
authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Ensure the store displays all the sales, promotions and display
plans are optimized.
- Maintains operational control and enforces the application of
our procedures and policies.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean
- Determines marketing and promo changes by reviewing inventory
and sales records.
- Report weekly basis on the performance of Sales, Staff, Client
- Completes all other duties as assigned.
- Checks and confirms the timesheet on a weekly basis to
accounting including the sick leave.
- Must be 21+ years of age
- MUST HAVE CANNABIS RETAIL EXPERIENCE
- Embrace and lead with Nirvana's Mission Statement and Company
- 3- 5 years of inventory management experience
- Must be proficient in Google Suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
- Cannabis experience is a definite plus
- Balances team morale while being KPI-driven
- Familiarity with local and state cannabis laws
- Cerebral (insightful & data-driven)
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Employee-centric culture & focus
- Passion for Leadership
- Willingness to train/coach others
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working
in the industry
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see
color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs., with or without
- Ability to climb, push, pull, stoop, grasp, walk, sit, stand,
bend and reach for the duration of shift
- Requires normal hearing range
About Sociale We are a female-owned cannabis company seeking to
shape the future of the industry. We recently
won an adult use dispensary license in the State of Illinois, and
are working on launching our retail
cannabis brandSocalean aspiring vertically integrated operation.
Our growth plans span Illinois
dispensaries, out-of-state dispensaries, and craft grow
Equal opportunity employerNirvana Management is an Equal
Keywords: Sociale, Skokie , General Manager, Executive , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!