Posted on: September 21, 2022
Maintains high standards of ethics and provides leadership,
direction, and opportunity to the True Blue Crew to ensure that
every guest who chooses Culver's - leaves happy.
- Runs shifts effectively with daily deployment sheet to ensure
quality products, excellent guest service and restaurant
cleanliness while maintain labor and food costs.
- Follows and implements restaurant policies and procedures
effectively holding team members accountable for their actions
- Ensures the accurate completion and follow through of all food
safety practices and employment law compliance. Promptly
communicates any questionable behaviors or infractions with General
- Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for team
members as a coach and mentor to promote team member growth and the
development of a high performing team.
- Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices
related to the Culver's hazard communication program and workplace
- Performs restaurant opening and closing procedures
- Performs and understands managerial functions with the POS
- Responsible for restaurant cash management.
- Monitors inventory levels to ensure adequate supply for shift
based on current restaurant sales.
- Holds team accountable for following proper uniform standards
including and grooming and jewelry guidelines.
- Ensures proper follow up of visitation and full field reports,
including but not limited to cleanliness, hospitality, and ground
- Performs any other miscellaneous job duties as assigned.
Ability to foster and encourage open communication, teamwork and
cooperation. Results driven with one to two years leadership
experience or equivalent combination of education and
--- Stands for long periods of time without sitting
--- Walks fast paced during shifts. Bends, reaches and stoops
--- Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly; Lift / carry 11-20 lbs
Frequently; Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Occasionally; Lift / carry
51-100 lbs Rarely
- Health, Vision and Dental available for full time team
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Wages
- Over time Available
- Felxible Schedule
Keywords: Culver's, Skokie , Assistant Manager, Executive , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!