National Director, Resident Life and Memory Care
Company: Covenant Living
Posted on: June 23, 2022
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!The National Director,
Resident Life and Memory Care will report to the Senior Vice
President, Community Operations, and is responsible for the
implementation of a comprehensive resident wellness program
consistent with the LifeConnect whole-person wellness model, across
all levels of living. This position will be required to evolve
programming over time as indicated by changes in the resident/staff
population and advancements in science, lifestyle and technology.
This position will collaborate with cross-functional leaders and
key stakeholders at the central office and community.
The comprehensive resident wellness model will include memory care.
This position will be responsible to develop a replicable and
accredited memory care program that incorporates SAIDO, a key
dimension of the overall memory care program.
Develop and implement programs to support the LifeConnect
whole-person wellness model for all levels of living. Once built,
modifications will be ongoing to keep pace with the needs and
demands of the consumer. Elements required of the wellness
- Re- the establish the vision and purpose across all levels of
living (what, why and how)
- Incorporate the 8 dimensions of wellness (spiritual, emotional,
relational, physical, intellectual, vocational, environmental,
- Incorporate the organizational strategic pillar of improving
the resident and employee experience
- Re-establish the Covenant Living distinctions of LifeConnect,
SAIDO as core components of the wellness model
- Build the Covenant Living distinction of Inspired to Serve into
the wellness modelDevelop and implement a memory care program with
established training and incorporation of both the LifeConnect
dimensions of wellness and SAIDO as key drivers.
- Establish an Accredited Memory Care Speciality ProgramEstablish
data driven metrics that inform and facilitate decision making
around impact to whole-person wellness. Incorporate data points
that are impactable to residents, prospective residents.
All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor' Degree in psychology, health care, nursing, public
health, health design, gerontology or sociology.
- Master's Degree preferred
- Certificates to include: Activity Director through the National
Certification Council of Activity Professionals (NCCAP) or Activity
Professional Board Certified (AP-BC) by the National Association of
Activity Professionals Credentialing Center; Certified dementia
care practitioner; Certified or eligible to become an Alzheimer's
disease and dementia care trainer
- 10+ years of experience in directing and developing resident
life, wellness and memory care programing in senior living.
Previous experience with supervison of staff and working directly
with residents in leading and administering programs in
residential, assisted living, assisted living memory care and
nursing. Proven success in applying standards of practice and new
methods to create positive resident experience and engagement
outcomes.For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits
package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Homeare equal opportunity
employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or
ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected
veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other
characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or
- 18 years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Able to comfortably lift 40 lbs
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Background check
Keywords: Covenant Living, Skokie , National Director, Resident Life and Memory Care, Executive , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!