Senior Manager, Retail Operations
Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: May 7, 2022
The Senior Manager, Retail Operations will manage the Disney
Store Operations Brick business, ensuring, operational policies
related to the store portfolio, supply/packaging/costume programs,
supply chain, product flow, Backstage optimization, asset
protection are all managed for NA/EMEA stores. Additionally, you
will be the main partner on Store systems, synergy, product and
allocations programs. You will be a collaborator across many
departments and partners, improving consistency in Guest
experience, creating a unique shopping experience and be someone
for the Store Support and Operations responsibilities with the goal
of supporting the strategic vision for the Retail Operations
You will report to Vice President of Retail Operations
You Will:Store Operations:
- Be the Retail Operations strategic partner with Corporate and
external partners to support execution.
- Partner Corporate Strategic Sourcing to ensure appropriate
service and pricing is attained through the RFI / RFP process
- Lead the Store development strategy including openings,
closings and flexible retail projects
- Manage to the total Retail Operations budget inclusive of Store
labor, supplies, maintenance (-+c. $50m)
- Project, Purchase and Allocate the Reusable Tote programs for
- Manage the Store supply ProgramPolicy & Procedure:
- Update Policy & Procedure tracking.
- Ensure consistency between new programs, TWDC Policy, and TDS
- Ensure all communication and field direction is compliant with
current policy and procedures.
- Develop new policy and process to support business.
- Research and benchmark policy and process against like
- Ensure consistency of 'voice' in all communication and
- Align NA and EMEA operational processes and guidelines where
- Create strategies to manage the supply chain to Stores in
partnership with Planning and Allocation and New Breed.
- Partner with the Allocations team to update supply chain
reporting to support the needs of Stores.
- Be a strategic partner to Planning and Allocations team to
support Store Sponsor Program and ensure compliance by the
- Implement the Offsite program for all Stores. Managing offsite
budget and Fields accountability to the budget and exit
- Develop Capacity models and maintain current Capacity
information for all Stores.
- Determine and implement new strategies.
- Update GRE program to reflect current supply chain and product
flow strategies to ensure maximum efficiency and Payroll
- Create, execute and maintain the product Quarantine
- Act as Store Systems liaison with IT including managing and
updating Store Systems as needed
- SAP Casual Manager, responsible for overseeing all department
SAP functionality including but not limited to: PO creation,
uploading, processing, approvals, etc. related to role and
- Hold field leaders responsible to ensure Paid Out compliance
and all vendors are paid per company agreement.
- Liaison with Finance on quarterly Store forecasts
- Ensure appropriate operational support is provided for all new
Store and Concession openings/refurbs.
- Manage the quarterly Store Bonus process ensuring markets
achieve to planned schedule and remain consistent with EU
- Support VP of Business Operations on all important team
- Be the contact for Senior Managers of Outlets and Flagships
when global field operations or experience questions/needs
- Work with appropriate corporate partners to support strategy
programs and provide operations context and feedback: Field, Asset
protection and Risk, Supply Chain, IT, Retail Accounting,
Basic Qualifications :
- 8+ years Retail Operations management experience in a
multi-site matrixed retailer
- Global experience, specifically in Europe and North
- Persuade others to support ideas and plans, tailoring messages
to the audience and invite diverse points of view, listens and ask
questions to ensure understanding
- Manage projects, processes and resources to produce desired
outcomes while holding self and others accountable
Required Education :
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
Additional Information :
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you
live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits,
educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can
provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at
This position is located in Orlando, FL
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Skokie , Senior Manager, Retail Operations, Executive , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!