Motorparts - Tool Engineering Intern - Winter 2023
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers,
and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and
aftermarket customers, with full year 2021 revenues of$18
billionand approximately 71,000 team members working at more than
260 sites worldwide. Through our four business groups, Motorparts,
Performance Solutions, Clean Air and Powertrain, Tenneco is driving
advancements in global mobility by delivering technology solutions
for diversified global markets, including light vehicle, commercial
truck, off-highway, industrial, motorsport and the aftermarket.
The intern will assist or lead various quality projects which may
include but are not limited to:
- An online database for press calls troubleshooting.
- Data mining of high labor tooling and DP.
- Process mapping various tasks within the Tooling
Skills and experience necessary for this role include:
- Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to use Excel to run reports and create charts.
- Adobe Pro.
- Microsoft Viso -to be used for creating process mapping.
- CAD software - NX or AutoCAD.
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or
- CAD experience a must.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Keywords: Tenneco, Skokie , Motorparts - Tool Engineering Intern - Winter 2023, Engineering , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!