Motorparts - Manufacturing Engineering Intern - Summer 2023
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers,
and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and
aftermarket customers, with full year 2021 revenues of$18
billionand approximately 71,000 team members working at more than
260 sites worldwide. Through our four business groups, Motorparts,
Performance Solutions, Clean Air and Powertrain, Tenneco is driving
advancements in global mobility by delivering technology solutions
for diversified global markets, including light vehicle, commercial
truck, off-highway, industrial, motorsport and the aftermarket.
The intern will assist or lead various product testing projects
which may include but are not limited to:
- Working independently and assisting engineers on various
projects in our MLS (Multi Layered steel) value stream.
- Projects assigned may require interaction with external vendors
as well as working with various disciplines within the plant to
achieve intended results.
- Projects will mainly focus on process improvements and
Skills and experience necessary for this role include:
- Ability to work in a fast paced/dynamic environment.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Strong analytical skills and motivation.
- Excellent verbal, writing, and presentation skills.
- AutoCAD or similar a plus.
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Keywords: Tenneco, Skokie , Motorparts - Manufacturing Engineering Intern - Summer 2023, Engineering , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!