Motorparts - Mechanical Engineering Intern - Summer 2023
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers,
and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and
aftermarket customers, with full year 2021 revenues of$18
billionand approximately 71,000 team members working at more than
260 sites worldwide. Through our four business groups, Motorparts,
Performance Solutions, Clean Air and Powertrain, Tenneco is driving
advancements in global mobility by delivering technology solutions
for diversified global markets, including light vehicle, commercial
truck, off-highway, industrial, motorsport and the aftermarket.
The intern will assist or lead various product engineering projects
which may include but are not limited to:
- Support the development of new engine parts for the
- Support the evaluation of quality issues.
- Support warranty concerns.
- Develop new measurement processes.
Skills and experience necessary for this role include:
- Basic engineering knowledge.
- CAD design skills (NX or Pro).
- Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of combustion engines a plus.
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or
- Passionate about the automotive field.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Keywords: Tenneco, Skokie , Motorparts - Mechanical Engineering Intern - Summer 2023, Engineering , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!