Senior Quality Engineer
Company: Dover Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2022
Opportunity with Dover OPW Manufacturing location in Skokie IL
Leader in the rail tank car valves and fittings industry. Skokie is
the HQ and Plant with around 100 employees .
Design Engineering, CNC Machining and Assembly operations.
It's a Sr. Quality Engineer role responsible for :
- Execution of the QA Program through the gathering and analysis
of data in support of our customers, operations, supply chain and
- Utilizes quality and continuous improvement tools and
methodology to enhance the QA program, solve problems.
- Provides Quality expertise & direction to other functions like
supply chain, customer service and engineering in support of
products.Looking for :
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- -Certifications desirable in one or more of the following: CQE,
CQM, Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing
- 5+ years of experience in quality engineering in a
- Strongly prefer background Engineered components, CNC
Machining, Assembly in a high mix- lower volume environment
No Visa Sponsorship available for this role . Sorry about that
Please call me or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
I'd be glad to share a detailed description
Pete MechalesIn House Recruiter- Dover
Keywords: Dover Corporation, Skokie , Senior Quality Engineer, Engineering , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!