Lease Admin - Skokie
Company: Lakeshore Management Inc.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
SCOPE:The Lease Admin is responsible to oversee lease renewals
and rent increases for all tenants (MH, RV, Apartment and
Commercial); to maintain and update internal guidelines based on
state and local laws; to accurately draft and ensure timely
delivery of notices; and generally, to act as a subject matter
expert on leasing for Lakeshore. The Lease Administrator must
maintain familiarity with general landlord-tenant law and stay
abreast of changes to state and local law and regulation governing
residential leasing, rent collection and security deposits.
- Reporting activities related to resident accounts, rent
increases, incentives and contracts.
- Review and ensure proper administration and reporting of
revenue; to include Site types, SOS codes, Market rates, Late Fee
and Reservation account audits.
- Monthly reconciliation of move ins to ensure accurate set up in
- Review budgets, business plans and other documentation to
ensure that lease terms and rent increase dollar amounts are
correctly translated into notice and/or lease documents.
- Act as document library administrator/librarian for all
original lease documentation, master lease templates, property
specific prospectuses and covenants.
- Review and revise, with Leadership and legal counsel, all
prospectus and lease documents, including during the acquisition
process, and maintain tracking of changes.
- Administers tracking systems for lease expiration, rent
increase dates, fees and HOAs.
- Research and draft rent increase notices and lease language in
consultation with legal counsel.
- Ensure annual increases in RV rates and fees are approved and
promoted to guests via increase letter and rate sheets.
- Prepare and confirm Leadership approval to finalize rent
increase and fee change notices.
- Rental Home increase review monthly draft and update worksheet,
present to Senior Leadership Team for review and approval.
- Support the rent level review process by gathering/reviewing
market studies of rent levels and demographics; prepare proposal
for base rent increase amounts and rental increase spreadsheet
based on lease expiration dates.
- Ensure timely creation, delivery and proper legal protocols
followed for all notices.
- Track and ensure all rental leases are signed and renewed
accurately and updated in the system.
- Provide guidance and training to Operations team on lease
execution and rent increase communication.
- Prepare documentation for statutory meetings.
- Extract and manipulate data from various sources; synthesize
into recurring and ad hoc reports.
- Participate in improving and redesigning processes for
efficiency; work closely with Home Office team to improve use of
technology in processes.
- Adhere to all audit guidelines; participate/conduct community
auditing of systems.
- Other projects as requested
- Associates Degree required; bachelors degree preferred;
Paralegal certification valued;
- 3 5 years working in commercial or residential real
- Excellent written communication; experience with legal writing
- High level of skill with MS Office including SharePoint, Excel
and Word; mail merge experience preferred.
- Exceptional skill in gathering accurately gathering and
synthesizing facts and specific details.
- Ability to identify and solve problems, including failures to
adhere to deadlines and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to for work with sensitive and proprietary
corporate information and documents.
- Ability to thoroughly read and comprehend policies, regulations
and litigation related documents.FLSA CLASS: ExemptREPORTS
TO:SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: CFC GroupJOB CATEGORY:POSITION
- Treats everyone with respect, compassion and kindness Builds
internal respect and loyalty with customers. Demonstrates concern
for customers. Effectively responds to customer needs. This
includes responding timely to requests, listening to others, and
seeking to understand others when there are differences of opinion,
finding ways to build on each others ideas. Acts with empathy and
focus, while able to resolve problems.
- Demonstrate integrity, transparency and doing things the right
way Makes lemonade out of lemons. This includes following policies,
demonstrating financial responsibility with Lakeshore assets,
complying with state and federal law, and practicing safety.
Conforms to the highest professional standard. Turns challenges
- Collaboration and teamwork Involve key stakeholders in decision
making. This includes developing and maintaining positive work
relationships. Enhances the level of mutual cooperation. Actively
participates in team-oriented objectives and activities. Focuses on
team success, over individual.
- Solves problems and is transparent about outcomes Champions new
initiatives beyond the scope of the department. Seeks to improve in
all aspects of work performance. Creates an environment of
continuous improvement and innovation. Encourages people to
maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness.
- Serves our employees and residents to improve their lives This
includes maintaining the property that creates curb appeal, a
welcoming community environment, supports individual and family
activities, creates a sense of neighborhood. At work, continually
challenges self to grow and develop to be the best you can be at
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS and WORK ENVIRONMENT:While performing the
duties of this job; the noise level in the work environment is
usually moderate; Continually required to sit; Occasionally
required to lift up to 10 pounds.COMPENSATION: $60,000-$70,000/ Yr.
(Based on experience)
LOCATION: Tampa, FL
Lakeshore embraces Diversity and Inclusion, and is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin,
or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to
confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is
contingent upon successful completion of background investigation
including pre-employment drug screening. Lakeshore is a smoke-free
and drug-free workplace, for the purpose of workplace safety and
health. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed
contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements
will be contacted during this search.
Covid-19 Protocols for all Candidates:
- Social Distancing (6 feet)
- Masks are required
- We provide sanitizer to keep hands clean
- If arrangements are needed please discuss with Hiring
Keywords: Lakeshore Management Inc., Skokie , Lease Admin - Skokie, Administration, Clerical , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...