AR/AP Data Entry Clerk
Company: Confidential Company
Posted on: May 14, 2022
We are a small property management company based in Skokie IL.
We manage apartment buildings, Apartment Communities, Condominium
Associations and Commercial properties throughout the Chicagoland
area, Kenosha Wisconsin and Iowa.
We are seeking a full time, long term AR/AP Data Entry Clerk. The
ideal candidate should possess professionalism, self-motivation,
good communication and organization skills, superior attention to
detail and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. You
will be a part of a team that redefines property management.
Hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30am-4:00pm.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- A/R data entry & invoicing
- Process daily reports in company database
- Maintain A/R data
- Communicate with clients for past due invoices/payments
- Provide sales department with billing payment or special request
documentation for customers
- Prepare for and run financial reports
- Maintain G/L cash spreadsheets
- Reconcile bank account(s) with Yardi
- Yardi experience is a plus but not required
- Bookkeeping experience is a plus, but not required
- Must Speak and Write in English
PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AVAILABLE
Keywords: Confidential Company, Skokie , AR/AP Data Entry Clerk, Administration, Clerical , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!